As we know, there will be a limitless update event of V update. The official also brings some additional “A Better Maple” changes, and these new changes will all be available on November 30th. Let’s go a little bit more into some of these changes:
Inventory Slots increased to 128
- Inventory slots are being increased by 33% from 96 to 128.
Link Skills transfer system simplified
- You no longer have to log into each character to apply link skills to one main character. You’ll have a list of link skills you can apply for that character and can select which ones you would like to activate for that current character.
Additional job groups can now share Cash Shop Inventory
- Cygnus + Mihile
- Demon + Resistance + Xenon
Maximum stack count for several items has been increased 10x
- Power Elixirs
- All Cure Potions
- Pet Food
- Spell Traces
- Various Coins
- And much more!
Name changes now instantaneous
- We’re now offering instant name changes as an ongoing feature. No need to wait for a maintenance! You can purchase a name change coupon from the Cash Shop or obtain them periodically during events like the V Coin shop.
Damage Cap removed
- The current damage cap is being lifted to allow players to get even stronger.
Max level restriction for certain content removed
- Tangyoon’s Cooking Class
- Romeo and Juliet
- Nett’s Pyramid
- Dimensional Crack
- Pirate Davy Jones
- Devil Balrog
EXP loss from being defeated removed from certain bosses
- Hard Hilla
- Easy/Normal Arkarium
- Easy Normal Von Leon
UI has been revamped with more customization
- Lots of UI changes were made to make certain functions more convenient, apply a more streamlined and modern design, and allow you to display more quick slot buttons at the bottom of your screen.
Adjusting the restrictions for the Magnus boss fight
- In the past, restrictions were placed on the Magnus boss fight to help mitigate abuse. However, these restrictions were placed a long time ago and need to be adjusted. So we are adjusting the party size and time to kill restrictions on the Magnus boss fight to be less restrictive than it was previously.
If you need more informations about the limitless update event of V update, head on over to the Maplestoryer site. We’ll keep you updated with more news regarding the game. There are other guides of the game as well that you can check out on maplestoryer.com. So, stay tuned.
03 Dec 2016