Bethesda continues to expand the content of The Elder Scrolls Online, and a month after the release of the major Morrowind expansion, the studio presents Horns of the Reach, a new downloadable game pack that will be available next month at the same time as the next update 15.0.
This update will be free for all players, while those who do not subscribe to ESO Plus will have to release a few Crowns to get Horns of Reach, which will still offer two new dungeons, Bloodroot Forge and Falkreath Hold. Concerning the update, here is its content:
- A new Arc Battlefield map and mode, respectively called Arcane University and Chaosball (Attention, PvP in Battleground is available only on the ESO: Morrowind extension);
- The ability to cancel a research project mid-way;
- Guild Invite History;
- An update of currency system;
- Customizable combat cues for ability and attack telegraphs;
- New homes and furnishings for the Homestead extension.
To learn more about this update 15.0, Bethesda shared a long post on the official website of the MMORPG. Updates in August to discover all this in The Elder Scrolls Online, on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Bethesda continues to unveil content for its MMORPG. There are still more updates revealed on www.eso-gold.com.
08 Jul 2017