As we know, there will be a limitless update event of V update. The official also brings some additional “A Better Maple” changes, and these new changes will all be available on November 30th. Let’s go a little bit more into some of these changes:
Inventory Slots increased to 128
- Inventory slots are being increased by 33% from 96 to 128.
Link Skills transfer system simplified
- You no longer have to log into each character to apply link skills to one main character. You’ll have a list of link skills you can apply for that character and can select which ones you would like to activate for that current character.
Additional job groups can now share Cash Shop Inventory
- Cygnus + Mihile
- Demon + Resistance + Xenon
Maximum stack count for several items has been increased 10x
- Power Elixirs
- All Cure Potions
- Pet Food
- Spell Traces
- Various Coins
- And much more!
Name changes now instantaneous
- We’re now offering instant name changes as an ongoing feature. No need to wait for a maintenance! You can purchase a name change coupon from the Cash Shop or obtain them periodically during events like the V Coin shop.
Damage Cap removed
- The current damage cap is being lifted to allow players to get even stronger.
Max level restriction for certain content removed
- Tangyoon’s Cooking Class
- Romeo and Juliet
- Nett’s Pyramid
- Dimensional Crack
- Pirate Davy Jones
- Devil Balrog
EXP loss from being defeated removed from certain bosses
- Hard Hilla
- Easy/Normal Arkarium
- Easy Normal Von Leon
UI has been revamped with more customization
- Lots of UI changes were made to make certain functions more convenient, apply a more streamlined and modern design, and allow you to display more quick slot buttons at the bottom of your screen.
Adjusting the restrictions for the Magnus boss fight
- In the past, restrictions were placed on the Magnus boss fight to help mitigate abuse. However, these restrictions were placed a long time ago and need to be adjusted. So we are adjusting the party size and time to kill restrictions on the Magnus boss fight to be less restrictive than it was previously.
If you need more informations about the limitless update event of V update, head on over to the Maplestoryer site. We’ll keep you updated with more news regarding the game. There are other guides of the game as well that you can check out on maplestoryer.com. So, stay tuned.
2K has been banning accounts in an attempt to crack down on those who aim to cheat their system or to find exploits in their game. Senior Vice President of Basketball at 2K Jason Argent offered this official statement on the reasons behind the banning of accounts:
“The NBA 2K team works hard to ensure we maintain a fair and secure marketplace for our dedicated community. We will not allow users who choose to break our terms and conditions or engage in prohibited behavior to harm other gamers’ experiences.”
Two Types Of Bans
There are two types of bans: a temporary or permanent. According to an NBA 2K report, the temporary bans last only about a week. If you are permanently banned and believe it has happened unfairly, you can contact 2K’s customer service department.
Five Violations Would Make You Get Banned
So what gets a player banned in NBA 2K17? According to 2K Support, there are five violations:
- Purchase of Virtual Currency (VC/MTP) From Unauthorized Third Parties (Example: You see a tweet or message from someone selling VC or MyTeam points, and you pay them real money in exchange for the in-game currency.)
- Virtual Currency (VC/MTP) selling and farming. (Examples of Selling VC: You offer to sell someone VC or MTP. Example of Farming: You realize you get 500 VC every time you create a My Player, so you keep creating them and deleting them to collect an unlimited amount of VC.)
- Account buying (Example: Someone has an account with 200,000 and offers to sell it you for XX amount of cash and you make the purchase.)
- Virtual Currency (VC/MTP) promotion (Example: Promoting the sale of VC or MTP. Basically, it’s the flipside of the first violation.)
- Using Bots or Hacking (Example: This will primarily relate to PC users, but creating any bot of hacking initiative that delivers VC, MTP or any other in-game exploit.)
However, you can deal with it by simply creating another account and refraining from repeating the violation that got you banned.
The Popular NBA 2K17 Virtual Currency
As the NBA 2K series has grown in popularity, so too has the value of its in-game currency. Virtual Currency which also be called VC is a big deal, as are My Team Points. The former can be used to upgrade your MyPlayer which increases your chance for success in the MyCareer, MyGM, MyTeam, MyPark and Pro-Am modes.
Meanwhile, as every NBA 2K17 player knows, the game’s Virtual Currency is quite difficult to achieve if one has no idea how to get it. Although a number of ways have been revealed to earn them some VC points, the MyCareer Mode to the MyNBA2K17 app are reported to have ways that help players get VC points. The in-game currency MT is available at the professional online gaming house. The interested gamers can purchase NBA 2K17 MT from those professional online gaming houses in the most affordable cost.
U4nba.com as one of the most professional online store which glad to share more NBA 2K17 News and cheap NBA 2K17 MT with instant delivery.