Here’s a quick list for reference both to collectors of poe currency and GGG about Path of Exile. I will try to keep it short and to the point. Will add any issues I forgot that people remind me of in the comments.
- Reduced Net drops from bosses so they interfere less.
- Net throw speed increase.
- Fuzzy targetting for throwing nets (auto-target rarest mob in general vicinity of throw).
- Better beastcrafting recipe order in the list.
- New beastcrafting recipes.
- Improvements to targetted rare beastcrafting recipes to allow choice of base item (including “free scouring”).
- Low frequency of legendary beasts.
- Low health of yellow bestiary beasts.
- Legendary Beasts never generated in Labyrinth instances.
- Necromancy Net doesn’t enable corpse targetting hotkey (might be included as a bug fix, though).
- Necromancy Net does not work on beasts whose corpse was destroyed (might be included as a bug fix, though).
- Inability to disable sounds from net drops.
- Tracking recipes, or some other form of QoL so that you know what specific beasts you find in the wild are used for.
- Can’t filter recipes by beast mods/beast names.
- Warnings for reaching full or near full capacity of specific captured beast types.
- Some type of warning when the beast you are attempting to capture outlevels your currently assigned net.
- Enraged beasts after the net fails should purge damage over time on them like Abyss spires do, to prevent accidental kills if netting fails.
- Beastcrafting rares still largely useless, save for a few specific recipes. (hopefully to be addressed by the last point Chris edited in the announcement).
- Beasts that give access to portals to Spirit Beasts extremely rare, to the point of being much rarer than Lich encounters in early Abyss league even before their frequency fixes.
- Alchemy orbs. (Highly doubt the shortage is due to nets interfering with boss drops only).
- Encroaching Darkness cards and unique map drops in general exceedingly rare compared to previous leagues.
We will update the news about Path of Exile in real time, if you don’t want to be left behind in the game just because of lack of orbs, please buy chaos orbs on U4GM.
14 Mar 2018